EPISODE 4: My Love Is On Fire

Its being four days now since Lawrence left, I never ceased to forget him in my prayers, you sure do know I want him to get the job. The sound of my phone ringing woke me. It was Lawrence, I told him how I thought about him all through the night, of cause it was him I dreamt of.
Lawrence further told me that, the screening process will be over the next day. I was happy as I can't wait to see him. "I love you" Lawrence said. "I love you more" I replied.

After a long day at work, I was so stressed out. Kimmie should be back home, I thought.
Kimmie was not home as expected so I dashed into the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat, thinking she would soon be back but she didn't show up.
I started getting worried, I tried her number but to no avail.

Comments

Related posts

Meet OAU Economics graduate who learned how to repair cars by watching YouTube videos

Unidentified man pays N42m tithe to a local church in Benue

Tragedy as gunmen shot dead a man

Music Training!

Breaking: Angry mob scatters Senator Adeleke's Burial

Getting Busy With Your Life!

Moji Olaiya's brother speaks on plans for late actress's daughters and autopsy result

"I am financially incapacitated to tackle the challenges of funding LAUTECH"- Aregbesola

Gowon expresses disappointment over Nigeria's disunity